Easy Halloween Drinks Games, Tips to Party Responsibly
It’s October and time to think about how you are going to celebrate Halloween this year! It’s a great time to invite your neighbors and friends over and throw a party. There are many drinks you can make that do not contain alcohol and loads of Halloween games that are great for both children and adults. Here are a few tips that can help you find the right beverages and games for your Halloween-themed party.
Easy Halloween Drink Recipes
- Create a great Halloween punch with a mixture of fruit juice and soda. You can choose the flavors to taste, but some good combinations are cranberry juice, apple cider and seltzer water or grape juice, cranberry juice, and lemon-lime soda. You can find more ideas in Country Living.
- Make individual cocktails on the spot with sliced fruit, seltzer water, and fruit juice.
- Create mock-tails from an online recipe. Town & Country recommends several including the Nice Pear (lemon juice, pear juice, and rosemary-infused syrup).
- If you are going to a party that serves alcohol, bring your own mock-tails. Take the ingredients of one of the recipes on the pages linked and offer to put it together at your hosts’ house. They will definitely appreciate it, it’s always great to have a non-alcoholic version for those who don’t drink.
Halloween Games for Laugh-Out-Loud Fun
- Bobbing for Apples: This is a traditional Halloween game that is fun to watch and play. All you need is a tub, apples, and water.
- Monster Freeze Dance: Choose your monster character or act like your costume character, and turn on the Halloween tunes. When you shut off the music, everyone freezes. The last person to freeze is out. Continue until you have a winner.
- How Many Halloween Candies Guessing Game: Fill a bowl with Halloween candies and let guests guess how many pieces of candy are in the bowl. At the end of the night, reward the winner.
- Murder Mystery Game: Buy a commercial game or create your own. Find out who did it and offer a prize to the winner.
- Halloween Movie Trivia: Show clips of movies or write trivia questions on cards. This can easily be a team game, so everyone can play! Get more great ideas like these from The Spruce.
Halloween Party Ideas & Tips
If you want to keep your party completely alcohol-free, let your friends know when you invite them. Make sure your party guests are sober before they get behind the wheel. If you know your guests are too drunk to drive, have them sleep over or drive them home yourself. Halloween is a time for family and friends to get together and celebrate a new season. Happy Halloween! Be safe this season and always.
*Links to any third-party websites herein are provided for your reference and convenience only. RoadGuard Interlock did not create nor develop and does not own any such third-party websites. RoadGuard Interlock does not endorse nor support the content of, nor any opinions stated in any such third-party website links. RoadGuard Interlock is not responsible for the content of any third-party website or its accuracy or reliability. Nothing contained in this article or in any such third-party website shall be considered legal advice or be deemed to constitute legal advice. For any legal advice concerning a DUI arrest, charge, conviction, or consequences thereof, you should contact an attorney of your choice.