To our customers and partners, in an abundance of caution regarding the continuing threat to public health from Coronavirus (COVID-19), RoadGuard Interlock has temporarily closed or adjusted the hours of some of our installation and service locations. We are pleased to reassure our customers and partners that corporate operations and support services will continue as normal as possible.
We are also, in conjunction with the changes noted above, making the following accommodations and suggestions to alleviate any concerns, minimize any inconvenience and ensure that our business and your lives continue as normally as possible.
RoadGuard Interlock Customers:
- Customers suffering from COVID-19 who miss their appointment or need to reschedule will not be charged any fees. Please wait until symptoms have cleared before coming to your appointment.
- Customers should request an additional mouthpiece or additional mouthpieces from their technician at their next appointment for second-party vehicle operation in case of needed service.
- Customers should schedule future appointments as early as possible to prevent any interruption in service and driving privileges.
- RoadGuard Interlock will work sincerely to accommodate any service period extensions approved by monitoring authorities.
- Per the CDC recommendations, all employees and customers should:
- Wear a face covering to enter the service center.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a mask, scarf, or bandana.
- Obtain a mask from your technician if you do not have one (limit one mask per person, per visit).
If you have questions about location hours of operation, please contact your install location directly. If you need customer support, our customer service representatives can be reached at 1-833-545-0368. For state-specific COVID-19 updates, including changes to state protocol, click here.
RoadGuard Interlock Partners:
Please be advised that although most of our employees at the corporate office will be working remotely, our support staff will remain available during regular business hours as usual throughout this suspension. We anticipate no interruption whatsoever in support services and general corporate operations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Compliance Department at (800)-437-2437 (opt. 6) or email email@example.com should you have any questions.
What precautions are we taking?
At RoadGuard Interlock install locations, we have existing guidelines in place to minimize exposure for both our employees and customers that include clear cleaning protocols.
As part of our extra precautions during this time, our service technicians:
- Use disposable gloves as needed, changing between appointments
- Wash hands with soap and water in between customers and handling interlock devices
- Clean ignition interlock demo unit and changing mouthpiece after each use
- Clean areas in the vehicle they are going to be in contact with
- Offer extra mouthpieces at each appointment
RoadGuard Interlock has taken these measures on the advisement of medical experts and public health officials, and we regret any unavoidable inconvenience associated with changes to our installation facilities’ hours of operation.
The COVID-19 pandemic is an all but unprecedented, albeit temporary, threat to public health over which we have no control, other than mitigating its impact by keeping our customers and employees as safe as possible. It is with these concerns and objectives foremost in mind that we thank all our customers and partners for their cooperation and patience.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the following:
Coronavirus– Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Coronavirus (COVID-19): State Specific Updates– RoadGuard Interlock