Ignition Interlock Device Cost Missouri & Ignition Interlock Laws
If the DUI laws in Missouri require you to install an ignition interlock device as a result of a drunk-driving offense, you can trust in RoadGuard Interlock! We are a certified ignition interlock provider in Missouri, and for over 25 years, we have helped customers get back on the road by efficiently guiding them through their ignition interlock requirements.
Ignition Interlock Device Cost Missouri
At RoadGuard interlock we believe there should be affordable ignition interlock device options. That’s why we are offering new customers up to $200 savings off the cost of ignition interlocks in Missouri! With this promotion, Missouri residents may be eligible to receive free ignition interlock installation and $50 off your first month. The exact pricing varies per location, so contact us for a quote today!
All ignition interlock programs will include pricing for multiple services including, installation, lease costs, monthly service costs, and removal costs. Generally, you could expect to pay about $60-100 per month to lease an ignition interlock device in Missouri depending on the jurisdiction.
RoadGuard offers transparent pricing so you will never be surprised by your bill. We’re here to make your interlock program participation easy so you can get back to your daily life and strive to keep your ignition interlock device cost in Missouri affordable.
Interlock Locations in Missouri
RoadGuard, Inc. offers convenient locations throughout Missouri so we can assist you in scheduling an installation appointment at a location near you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you with a smooth and safe transition back onto the road. With an extensive network of service centers, qualified technicians, and courteous customer service representatives, we are here to support you every step of the way.
Check out the map below to find the closest service center near you.
Missouri Ignition Interlock Program
DUI laws in Missouri require that those who’ve had their license suspended as the result of a DUI offense must follow specific guidelines to obtain a Restricted Driving Privilege (RDP) license.
- First Offense: you can get your suspended license reinstated with a 90-day RDP when enrolled in an interlock device program and show proof of insurance.
- Second Offense: with a second DUI in Missouri, your license may be suspended for one year. You may, however, qualify for a Limited Driving Privilege (LDP) when you install a RoadGuard ignition interlock device. You may apply for an LDP, after you’ve served 30 days license suspension, submitted the Form 4595 (Application for Limited Driving Privilege), provide proof of appropriate insurance, and install an ignition interlock.
- Third Offense: With three or more DUI offenses in Missouri, you may face a 10-year license denial. To regain the LDP, you will need to petition the court and follow the proper procedures:
- Submit proof of a completed Substance Abuse Traffic Offender Program (SATOP)
- Pay $45 reinstatement fee
- Provide proof of required insurance
- Install a RoadGuard ignition interlock in Missouri
Missouri Ignition Interlock Device Laws
Ignition interlock device laws in Missouri follow specific criteria depending on your conviction history and any other mitigating circumstances. After your initial 30-day suspension for your first misdemeanor DUI, you may begin the process of regaining LDP. Your second, Class A misdemeanor, requires a one-year suspension. Once you receive your third conviction, you’re classified as a Class D felon with a 10-year suspension. You may, however, provide proper documentation for early reinstatement.
You can apply for the RDP with an installed interlock device once you’ve satisfied the terms of suspension for each level of offense. Any driver with a five or ten-year suspension must install an interlock device that’s also equipped with a camera and GPS. Each case is evaluated according to the DUI laws in Missouri and at the discretion of the court.
If you received a DUI in Missouri and need a reliable, discreet, and easy to use an ignition interlock device, contact us at 1-800-332-6858 to schedule your ignition interlock installation appointment. You can trust in RoadGuard to get you back on the road, fast.
Schedule Your Install
Trust in RoadGuard Interlock to help regain control of your life quickly and affordably.
By submitting this form, you agree and consent for RoadGuard Interlock and its affiliates to use automated technology, including emails, calls, texts, and prerecorded messages, to contact you at the information provided. No purchase necessary; message and data rates may apply.