Ignition Interlock AZ
If you’ve received a drunk-driving conviction and AZ DUI laws require you to install an ignition interlock device, you can trust in RoadGuard. We’ve been guiding customers through their ignition interlock program requirements for over 25 years. We are a certified ignition interlock provider in Arizona with the products and services you need to get you safely back on the road.
Cost of Ignition Interlock in AZ
At RoadGuard interlock, we believe there should be affordable ignition interlock device options. That’s why we are offering new customers up to $200 savings off the cost of ignition interlocks in Arizona! With this promotion, Arizona residents may be eligible to receive free ignition interlock installation and your first month free. The exact pricing varies per location, so contact us for a quote today!
Pricing for all ignition interlock programs includes installation, leasing costs, monthly service fees, and the cost of removal. Your average monthly cost of an ignition interlock device in Arizona is between $60 and $100; however, the ignition interlock costs may vary slightly depending on the jurisdiction.
The last thing we want is to surprise you with a charge you weren’t expecting. Our pricing transparency is just another way we make your interlock program participation as easy as possible. For more information, find a location near you.
Arizona Interlock Locations
RoadGuard interlock service centers are conveniently located throughout Arizona to assist you in scheduling an installation appointment at a location near you as quickly as possible. We strive to provide you with a smooth and safe transition back onto the road. Our courteous customer service representatives and qualified technicians will give you the support you need every step of the way.
Check out the map below to find the closest service center near you.
Ignition Interlock Program in Arizona
If you have been mandated to install an Arizona interlock device following license suspension, Arizona driving laws stipulate an MVD-authorized company must install the device. RoadGuard interlock is fully licensed and certified in Arizona.
You must follow the proper procedure to have your ignition interlock installed before you reinstate your license. The MVD will mark your record indicating that you have an interlock requirement so that law enforcement is aware of your driving restrictions in the event you’re pulled over. Additionally, if this is not your first offense, your license may contain “Ignition Interlock.”
Arizona requires that your license be reinstated to establish a starting point for the ignition interlock device.
An ignition interlock, also known as an in-car breathalyzer, is wired to your vehicle’s ignition and installed on the dashboard. The driver must breathe into the device before starting the vehicle. The vehicle will not start if the device detects alcohol.
After the initial installation, the interlock device must be calibrated and inspected by a certified installer on a routine basis.
Arizona Interlock Device Laws
According to Arizona ignition interlock device laws, a driver with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of 0.08% or lower could be charged with a DUI in AZ and subject to license suspension.
You may face a license suspension for an Arizona DUI in one of two ways:
- Administrative Suspension: When a driver refuses to take the breathalyzer or fails the field test, the result is an immediate 90-day suspension. The suspension may be challenged within 15 days of the charge, but if unsuccessful, the 90-day suspension goes into effect after the 15-day grace period.
- Judicial Suspension: If you are convicted of a DUI, the court may suspend your license for an additional time period as mandated by Arizona laws and according to your previous record. You may need to hire an Arizona DUI lawyer. Your Arizona DUI lawyer will be able to help you navigate your case.
Arizona ignition interlock device laws and DUI penalties may include the following:
- First Offense: A fine of at least $250 and a minimum jail time of 10 days. Your license will also be suspended for a minimum of 90 days.
- Second Offense (within 84 months, or a previous offense): A minimum fine of $500 with a jail sentence of at least 90 days. Expect your license to be suspended for one year.
- Third Offense or More: The penalties increase significantly with each successive DUI in AZ. The courts will impose stiffer fines and longer jail time. Plus, your license suspension will be a minimum of three years.
Contact us at 1-833-545-0368 to schedule your ignition interlock installation. You can trust in RoadGuard interlock. We provide you with reliable, discreet, and easy to use ignition interlock devices to get you back on the road, fast.
Schedule Your Install
Trust in RoadGuard Interlock to help regain control of your life quickly and affordably.
By submitting this form, you agree and consent for RoadGuard Interlock and its affiliates to use automated technology, including emails, calls, texts, and prerecorded messages, to contact you at the information provided. No purchase necessary; message and data rates may apply.